There’s a lot of variables that come into play when selecting the bookmaker that is appropriate for you. Signing up to them will always come with an incentive in the form of free bets, bet credits or a selection of free attempts on their casino games, but there’s even more excitement surrounding existing customer offers, as they’re unlimited and can be used on different sports and betting markets.
It’s hard to pinpoint all available bookmaker offers but there’s a clear handful which appear often and are obviously more popular in the eyes of the country’s many punters. These are often replicated on competing bookmaker sites based on the demand from their customers, with only a handful of bookmakers now able to specialize with a feature that no other website or app has been able to replicate.
Primary bookmaker offers include:
Football accumulator incentives
As most punters build accumulators on a weekly basis to tie in with the mass of football fixtures at weekends, a lot of bookies have offered more chances to back their footy acca at the best possible odds. Some will boost the odds based on how many selections you have, and others will offer what’s known as accumulator insurance, which gives customers their stake back if just one selection lets them down, all with the intention of making accumulators more worthwhile.
Loyal customer rewards
One of the main intentions for bookmakers is to get their customers coming back to them before placing their bets. There’s a lot of different bookmakers to choose from so staying loyal to just one is difficult, but the promise of free bets can be enough to keep some customers from straying. These free bets are available for every bookmaker on the market and there really are too many to count, so it makes sense to check out Oddschanger’s Bookmaker Offers page before deciding on which bookie suits you best.
Create your own bet
Of all bookmaker offers, the ability to assemble a bet that’s perfect for you is likely to rank high above many others. This was started through things like SkyBet Request A Bet but is now seen on all major bookmaker sites and continues to include more selections and more sports as the feature continues to develop. All you need in order to bet on your own selection is through either backing one already on their website, or by requesting your own set of markets through social media.
- How to Buy the Best Construction Management Software - March 19, 2019
- 5 Top Tips for Discovering Financial Freedom in 2019 - March 14, 2019
- Crafting E-commerce Satisfaction Surveys - February 27, 2019
- 10 Things Employees Really Want At Work - February 24, 2019
- Land for Sale in Little Rock Arkansas To Build A Home - February 16, 2019
- Cancer Support Groups Application: Three Benefits of Joining - February 13, 2019
- Do’s and Don’ts for Writing Guest Blog Post - February 7, 2019
- Web Hosting Guide: How To Choose The Right Provider - February 5, 2019
- Looking at Media’s Varied Takes of the Zombie Craze - January 31, 2019
- America’s leading charities for helping families - January 29, 2019