Stress is one of the greatest contributors to a lack of employee motivation and engagement. If you are looking for cost-effective ways to improve productivity, look no further than fresh fruit to make a surprisingly big difference to your work environment.
The Great Fruit Experiment
Fresh fruit is an easy way to increase employee engagement while working to combat stress at the same time. Fruitful Office’s “Great Fruit Experiment” found that fruit in the workplace led to an 11% increase in the number of staff agreeing that their company “enabled them to work more productively.”
But the numbers get even higher. An amazing 79% of staff said that fruit made them feel more valued as an employee – a hugely important factor in employee engagement and motivation. If you want to avoid low staff morale and a high turnover, take note – as a UK survey revealed that, understandably, 87% of staff would prefer to be employed by a company that is supportive of their health and well being.
By simply introducing fruit into your workplace, you can increase productivity levels quickly and easily. Fruitful Office makes it easy to get fresh fruit delivered straight to your company each day, and over 80% of Fruitful Office clients claimed that fruit improved the quality of life in their offices.
Combating Stress at Work
Fresh fruit in the workplace is not only excellent for your employees’ health, but it also serves as a highly visible reminder that you care about employee health and nutrition. This is important to employees, and so needs to be important to your company.
To get the most out of staff, it is important that they feel alert, motivated and engaged – ready to take on new challenges. Unhealthy eating triggers sugar slumps and ultimately brings people down, resulting in a lack of productivity. As well as this, poor dieting choices lead to a lack of immunity and higher stress levels, resulting in time off for sick or burned out employees.
However, fresh fruit improves mental fitness, and protects the body against fatigue. By enabling your staff to avoid the office vending machine and snack healthily instead, you are not only proving that you care, but you are also helping to lower their stress levels.
It is important to remember that employees who feel valued and important will naturally be more invested in their work environment and will always strive to do better. Fresh fruit is a simple and cost-effective way to ensure this, while combating stress in the workplace.
- 5 Essential Tips to Get the Most Out of Your Online Music Lessons - November 24, 2020
- Strange But Interesting Habits You Learn While Travelling - September 4, 2020
- How to be Bored - May 22, 2020
- Know The Enemy: Common Vulnerabilities in Public Cloud - November 26, 2019
- Important Information about Medicare Card - November 25, 2019
- Running a Small Business: What You Need to Know That Nobody Tells You - August 16, 2019
- Celebrate the Italian Way in Princeton this Fall - August 3, 2019
- The Newest trends in Bridal Jewellery - March 15, 2019
- Where to Find Affordable and Reliable Dutch Translation Services? - February 11, 2019
- Tips for Organising Memorable Hen Parties - September 25, 2018