A product video is essentially just a video that explains and demonstrates what a product can do – and more importantly, how it can benefit potential customers. A product slideshow video does exactly the same thing, just instead of using video footage you’ll be using images.
Admittedly it is more difficult to make impressive product slideshow videos, because images are never going to have the same visual impact as video footage would. That being said with the right approach you can definitely come up with one that is impressive enough that it is comparable:
- Make sure the product photos have great quality
Most of the images that you use in your product slideshow video are going to be photos of the product itself – and they need to be of peerless quality. The goal of this video is to ‘show off’ the product, so your photos need to display it in its best light.
In some cases you may even want to hire a professional photographer, or at very least look into ways to photograph products so that they stand out.
- One slide, one point
Every slide in your product slideshow should put across a single point – no more. If you want you can place that point as a caption on the photo, or you could use the voice over narration to deliver it.
At the end of the day however you will want the focus to be on the photo, which should visually portray the point in order to drive it home.
- Don’t overlook the audio quality
Product slideshows often use voice over narrations to help deliver their message. If you’re using one however, you need to remember not to overlook the audio quality.
Poor quality audio can ruin a slideshow as surely as poor quality photos – so you should take steps to record better audio. Try to make sure that the audio sounds crisp and can be heard clearly throughout the video.
- Keep it short
While you may want to show off tons of photos of your products – it is best that you contain yourself. Viewers generally will lose interest if a product slideshow video drags on for too long, so it is best that you don’t let it get to that point.
As a rule try to aim for product slideshows that are under 2 minutes. If you want you can calculate the number of photos you’ll need based on that – i.e. if each photo is displayed for 5 seconds then that would require 24 photos.
Make no mistake the software that you use will play a big part in creating your slideshow, so be sure to choose one with the features you need. For example you could try Movavi Slideshow Maker and follow the instructions at https://www.movavi.com/support/how-to/how-to-create-photo-with-music.html to get started.
If you follow all the tips listed above, your product slideshow videos should be much more impact and effective. In fact in certain cases a product slideshow can actually be better than a conventional video – if you’re able to find truly great photos to use in it.
- The Role of Digital Marketing in Growing Businesses Today - September 20, 2018
- Top 6 Most Beautiful Beaches in Tenerife - September 20, 2018
- Six things every man owns in his life - September 12, 2018
- Great Ways of Protecting Your Business Better This Year - September 11, 2018
- Important Gas Hot Water System Maintenance Tips - September 4, 2018
- How Best to Deal with Hazardous Waste if You are a Business in the UK - August 31, 2018
- Family Movie Nights Can Be a Great Experience - August 27, 2018
- What is the Importance of Tilt Sensors? - August 23, 2018
- Choose Plant Hire Companies with Highly Qualified Staff - August 18, 2018
- Essential Questions to Ask Before Renting a Luxury Apartment - August 17, 2018