Over the years, you already found your style. You feel comfortable with it, and you want to maintain it. Although it’s a good thing that you’re comfortable with your chosen style, there’s no harm in trying out something different. There are several fashion styles out there, and you can choose one based on what you’re willing to experiment on.
Prepare to get mocked
Once your friends see you with your new style, they will most likely mock you. They will laugh at you and say that you look terrible. It doesn’t mean that they’re right. Perhaps, they’re still adjusting to your new appearance. Nevertheless, the mockery will hurt, and you need to prepare for it. You will eventually get through that phase and move on. Even your friends will get tired of mocking you, and they will focus themselves on other things or another person to mock for that matter.
Stand by your decision
If you decide to change your look, you have to stand by that decision. It doesn’t matter what others say. You have to at least hold on to that look for the next few months.
For instance, if you decide to grow a beard, you need to maintain it for a while. It also means that you have to stay committed to keeping that appearance. You need beard care products to ensure that your appearance will stay the same. Otherwise, you won’t like how you look, either.
If you want to shake things up a bit with your clothing fashion styles, you can try to look at designs you never tried before. You might feel awkward at first, but you will eventually realize how cool you are with your chosen style. You might even want to overhaul your closet to maintain your new style.
Just keep trying
If you eventually realize that your chosen style doesn’t suit you, it’s okay. You can move on to other fashion styles later and experiment even more. There’s no harm in trying over and over again until you find what you like. When there’s a look that you feel comfortable with, you might want to hold on to it for a while before you decide to change. If you fail and you chose a terrible look, you can laugh at it and move forward. There’s always another time for you to try a different look.
Even if people laugh at you or tell you that you look horrible, you won’t feel too much pain. Instead, you will feel liberated. You know that you tried a different look and it made you happy. It also goes the same for everything you do in life. It doesn’t matter if people laugh or mock your efforts as long as you’re happy and satisfied.
In life, it’s always about trying things and failing instead of regretting that you didn’t give your desires a shot. Learn from your experience and use it to be a better person.
- Your In-Depth Guide to CBG Oil – and Why It is Making a Mark in a Big Way - January 19, 2020
- Best Practices from Austin Heater Repair: Keeping Your Heater Functioning at 100% - January 5, 2020
- Things That You Should Do to Produce High Quality Research Papers - December 25, 2019
- Don’t Let Anyone Stop You from Trying a Different Fashion Styles - December 1, 2019
- The Need to Individually Get to Know Your Employees - November 28, 2019
- Don’t Forget to Do These Things Before You Sleep - November 5, 2019
- Moving into a New Home? Why Click Vinyl Flooring Might be the Best Choice for You - October 23, 2019
- Gaming: What Parents Need To Know - October 11, 2019
- How to Err on the Side of Caution When Buying Your First Car - September 23, 2019
- Business and Management Software - July 31, 2019