Everybody loves to know what the latest and hottest trends are all year round. This infographic goes through the best winter trends, clothing such as duffle coats are a prime example of being both fashionable and practical. In common with many modern men’s garments, duffle coats have their origins in military wear but when paired with distressed denim and creepers, they are perfect for more casual environments and occasions.
Another example of a very fashionable option during the winter period is a checked shirt, mixed gingham and windowpane checks on printed hoodies, shirts and sportswear separates were a big hit in autumn/winter fashion shows this year. Earth tones are a key palette, as evidenced by the abundance of clay and copper, russet, moss and sand tones that can be seen in smart and casual wear collections this season.
There are some great brands out there that also offer a range of winter clothing brands such as bee inspired offer a range of clothing such as hoodies and coats.
- Strange But Interesting Habits You Learn While Travelling - September 4, 2020
- How to be Bored - May 22, 2020
- Know The Enemy: Common Vulnerabilities in Public Cloud - November 26, 2019
- Important Information about Medicare Card - November 25, 2019
- Running a Small Business: What You Need to Know That Nobody Tells You - August 16, 2019
- Celebrate the Italian Way in Princeton this Fall - August 3, 2019
- The Newest trends in Bridal Jewellery - March 15, 2019
- Where to Find Affordable and Reliable Dutch Translation Services? - February 11, 2019
- Tips for Organising Memorable Hen Parties - September 25, 2018
- Are You a Banjo Beginner? How to Choose a Proper Banjo for Your Needs - June 8, 2018