Everybody loves to know what the latest and hottest trends are all year round. This infographic goes through the best winter trends, clothing such as duffle coats are a prime example of being both fashionable and practical. In common with many modern men’s garments, duffle coats have their origins in military wear but when paired with distressed denim and creepers, they are perfect for more casual environments and occasions.
Another example of a very fashionable option during the winter period is a checked shirt, mixed gingham and windowpane checks on printed hoodies, shirts and sportswear separates were a big hit in autumn/winter fashion shows this year. Earth tones are a key palette, as evidenced by the abundance of clay and copper, russet, moss and sand tones that can be seen in smart and casual wear collections this season.
There are some great brands out there that also offer a range of winter clothing brands such as bee inspired offer a range of clothing such as hoodies and coats.
- Bitten by a Dog? You May Be Able to Sue - August 1, 2021
- Brighten Up Your Living Room With These Useful Lighting Tips - August 1, 2021
- Animated Short Film Blush Executive Produced by John Lasseter Premiers at Tribeca Film Festival - July 28, 2021
- What You Need to do to Start an Ecommerce Business - July 27, 2021
- How to Start a Campfire: A Guide - June 28, 2021
- 5 Essential Tips to Get the Most Out of Your Online Music Lessons - November 24, 2020
- Strange But Interesting Habits You Learn While Travelling - September 4, 2020
- How to be Bored - May 22, 2020
- Know The Enemy: Common Vulnerabilities in Public Cloud - November 26, 2019
- Important Information about Medicare Card - November 25, 2019